AlwaysWebHosting.com knows the critical importance you place on putting your your web site online and to keep it running smoothly 24×7. At AWH, we are confident that we will provide the world-class infrastructure, reliability, and world-class support that will exceed your expectations and you keep your site running like a dream that we back up our service with a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and a 30-day money back guarantee!
AlwaysWebHosting wants to be your more than your hosting provider, we want to be a partner to your online success. We know that changing hosts is not easy, but we want you to feel secure in your choice with us. Accordingly, AWH is proud to offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If, for any reason you are dissatisfied with us within the first 30 days of service, notify us and will will promptly refund any payments made to your account. (Excluding domain registration fees, as these are non-reversable and non-refundable per ICAAN domain registration policies.)
Accounts that are either cancelled, deactivated, and/or have services suspended for violation of our Terms of Service do not qualify for the 30 day money back guarantee.
You need your web site to be up. Period. Not half the time, not 90% of the time. Other hosts will promise 99%, but we all know that’s not good enough, either.
We guarantee that your web site will be available at least 99.9% of any given month. Simply notify us in the rare chance that your site is down to begin accruing time. If the site’s uptime is less than 99.9% we will credit your account for one month of hosting fees. The uptime guarantee does not include:
- Dedicated servers. These servers’ quality of service guarantees are included in the individual contracts.
- Service outages due to failure of non-AlwaysWebHosting.com operated equipment, including Internet failure or congestion and backbone failures.
- Failures caused by custom configurations.
- Problems caused by the customer’s mistakes or oversight, such as failure to pay for domain name registration or renewal fees.
- Failures of customer-developed CGI scripts or other programming/setup not performed by AlwaysWebHosting.com
- Sites that are disabled or removed for non-payment, violations of systems policies, or other reasons.